z3ro-chaosz3ro-chaos

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Everyone Loves Dick Ep01 Everyone Loves Dick Ep01

Pretty funny...

But I agree with the previous user. The dickhead thing is humorous, but not really necessary for the plot of the show.

You do have a great sense of wiriting, however. Inspiration from Seth McFarland? That's what it most reminded me of.

Anyhow, keep up the work; it was extremely good, and I'll be waiting for some more :-D

Creating a Motion Tween Creating a Motion Tween

Good deal

The text and stuff was kind of hard to read, other than that, it was good to go.

When I first dabbled in flash, I had a hell of a time learning motion tweens (not that I've ever gotten better at flash ;-)). This is a very good, quick, and easy explanation forthem. Good job.

m0hawk responds:

Thanks z3ro. Took me some time to get the hang of camtasia.. I'm working on a castlevania tribute. Should be on later!

Incognito 001 Incognito 001

Funny work

The song makes the content of this movie very funny.

I really like the artwork, and especially on the background (unless you rotoscoped it :-P)

Good stuff, though. I enjoyed the violence, as well.

Wasson responds:

Thanks. I got pictures of backgrounds and drew them best I could

Paper Mario Paper Mario

Good work

The art style on this is very unique. I like it. Kind of abstract. Not a art professional myself, so I can't think of the proper name. Heh.

The story was kind of silly. Funny, though. Try and make a longer piece.

Good job, overall. Keep working at it and you'll get better. Much potential.

The Beast Within The Beast Within

Good stuff

The at, as said in previous review, could be worked on. It isn't terrible, but it could be cleaned up a bit.

I thought the sounds fit the movie, however. Quiet and loud the accentuate each scene.

Work on the animation a bit too. it was a little jumpy. It worked well when the girl walked up on her boyfriend in the sewer, though.

Keep working, and so will your output. Cheers.

Assassins: Prologue Assassins: Prologue

Great!

Not only was your movie bad-assed, but the Fulp Fiction lines made it twenty times as great!!

Haha, can't wait for the next episode!

The Void: 2.3 The Void: 2.3

Boooo!

You shouldn't be stealing the names of other people's work.

The name Void III is obviously reserved for the ACTUAL 3rd installment to BlueClock's series.

If you wanted to make a Void tribute, you should have picked a more appropriate name.

The Void II The Void II

Great!

FIFEN!

system interrupted system interrupted

Very good, but...

The movements teh main character made didn't seem realistic. When he was jumping in the air, his body seemed rigid, not stretched out, or curled up, he just looked kind of hunched over while in the air. I'd work on that.

But otehr than the unnatural movements of his body, this movie was really good. Keep it up, though I'd like to see it done with some updates.

Operation: Dance Dance Operation: Dance Dance

Awesome!

This was a great video! Very smooth and flowing animation. The only problem I had was the perspective when all the dancers were on the floor.

If you wanted to fix it, I think you could stretch out the lighted areas that the spotlights make. Right now the dancers look kind of like a pyramid instead of in a line.

But that was my only qualm. Thiswas grea,t and you should keep up the great work.